Convert_emiss

Posts related to the installation of WRF Chemistry

Re: Convert_emiss

Postby ctruj » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Elirainy wrote:
tomaschor wrote:The documentation is reeeally poorly written for nearly everything regarding the creating-your-own-emissions part of the deal.
Anyway, in case anybody wants, I have written a script in python that successfully creates the wrfchemi,wrffirechemi and wrfchemi_gocart input files for as many grids as necessary. Just send me a message and I'll give it to you.

Best regards,

Hi, can you please share with me your python script. I've been stuck with creating wrfchemi files using convert_emiss.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm hoping to get the python scripts as well. How would you prefer to be contacted?

Thanks,

Corey
ctruj

Postby WillianAndreao » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:17 am

tomaschor wrote:The documentation is reeeally poorly written for nearly everything regarding the creating-your-own-emissions part of the deal.
Anyway, in case anybody wants, I have written a script in python that successfully creates the wrfchemi,wrffirechemi and wrfchemi_gocart input files for as many grids as necessary. Just send me a message and I'll give it to you.

Best regards,

Hi, can you please share with me your python script. That will be very helpful
WillianAndreao

Postby chema » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:06 pm

Best regards,

I'm become crazy with convert_emiss; is possible to share your phyton script?

In advance, Thx!
chema

Previous

Return to Installation