No Geogrid.exe and Metgrid.exe generated during compilation

Installing the WRF Preprocessing System

Re: No Geogrid.exe and Metgrid.exe generated during compilat

Postby newbiewrfuser » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Hi all,

Just want to share something from my experience.

Missing "metgrid" and "geogrid":
When this happened, you might want to have a WRFV3 directory within the same location with where your WPS directory is located. This WRFV3 directory should already have the executables from a successful compile with SERIAL configuration setting using the same compiler you use for WPS (I use ifort in my case).
You shouldn't change the directory name and keep it as "WRFV3". If you have another WRF compiled in that directory (using other configuration), you can rename the other WRF(s) (such as WRF_SMPar or WRF_DMPar) but leave the WRF directory that was compiled in the serial mode as "WRFV3".
I remember saw an explanation about this somewhere, that the directory name doesn't matter and other things could be done by changing some environment variables and modifying some files in the WPS. Then again, this was the simplest step for me.

Missing "ungrib":
Before compiling, you might want to check the configure.wps file and check the following lines:
Code: Select all
COMPRESSION_LIBS = -L/path/to/jasper/directory/lib -ljasper -lpng -lz
COMPRESSION_INC = -I/path/to/jasper/directory/include/jasper
Simply modify those lines so they would look something like this:
COMPRESSION_LIBS = -L/path/to/jasper/directory/lib -L/path/to/libpng/directory/lib -L/path/to/zlib/directory/lib -ljasper -lpng -lz
COMPRESSION_INC = -I/path/to/jasper/directory/include -I/path/to/libpng/directory/include -I/path/to/zlib/directory/include
And then compile.

Those two methods worked for me every time, since v3.4 until now (v3.9). Hopefully, this could be of help should anybody somehow has the similar situation.
newbiewrfuser

Re: No Geogrid.exe and Metgrid.exe generated during compilat

Postby tap » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:41 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm new on this things and need some help.. I am following this tutorial :

http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/compilation_tutorial.php

and I was successfully installed/compiled WRFV3.8.1, unfortunately when I'm on the WPS part I miss the two .exe file:

- Geogrid.exe
- Metgrid.exe

What could be possibly I miss?

This is the log file for compiling my WPS ( I cut the log file due to limited characters can be used (60K) )

**** Compiling WPS and all utilities ****

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/user/Documents/WPS/geogrid/src'
/bin/rm -f cio.o
gcc -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID  -c cio.c   
/bin/rm -f constants_module.o constants_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include constants_module.F > constants_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c constants_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f misc_definitions_module.o misc_definitions_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include misc_definitions_module.F > misc_definitions_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c misc_definitions_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f parallel_module.o parallel_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include parallel_module.F > parallel_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c parallel_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f module_debug.o module_debug.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include module_debug.F > module_debug.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c module_debug.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f gridinfo_module.o gridinfo_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include gridinfo_module.F > gridinfo_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c gridinfo_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f wrf_debug.o wrf_debug.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include wrf_debug.F > wrf_debug.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c wrf_debug.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f bitarray_module.o bitarray_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include bitarray_module.F > bitarray_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c bitarray_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f module_stringutil.o module_stringutil.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include module_stringutil.F > module_stringutil.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c module_stringutil.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f hash_module.o hash_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include hash_module.F > hash_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c hash_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f module_map_utils.o module_map_utils.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include module_map_utils.F > module_map_utils.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c module_map_utils.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f list_module.o list_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include list_module.F > list_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c list_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f llxy_module.o llxy_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include llxy_module.F > llxy_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c llxy_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f source_data_module.o source_data_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include source_data_module.F > source_data_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c source_data_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f output_module.o output_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include output_module.F > output_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c output_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f queue_module.o queue_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include queue_module.F > queue_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c queue_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f interp_module.o interp_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include interp_module.F > interp_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c interp_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f proc_point_module.o proc_point_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include proc_point_module.F > proc_point_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c proc_point_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f smooth_module.o smooth_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include smooth_module.F > smooth_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c smooth_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f process_tile_module.o process_tile_module.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include process_tile_module.F > process_tile_module.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c process_tile_module.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f geogrid.o geogrid.mod
/usr/bin/cpp -P -traditional -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID -DUSE_JPEG2000 -DUSE_PNG -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include geogrid.F > geogrid.f90
gfortran  -ffree-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c geogrid.f90 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include
/bin/rm -f read_geogrid.o
gcc -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -D_GEOGRID  -c read_geogrid.c   
read_geogrid.c:23:0: warning: "BIG_ENDIAN" redefined [enabled by default]
 #define BIG_ENDIAN    0
 ^
In file included from /usr/include/bits/waitstatus.h:64:0,
                 from /usr/include/stdlib.h:42,
                 from read_geogrid.c:12:
/usr/include/endian.h:46:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
 # define BIG_ENDIAN __BIG_ENDIAN
 ^
read_geogrid.c:24:0: warning: "LITTLE_ENDIAN" redefined [enabled by default]
 #define LITTLE_ENDIAN 1
 ^
In file included from /usr/include/bits/waitstatus.h:64:0,
                 from /usr/include/stdlib.h:42,
                 from read_geogrid.c:12:
/usr/include/endian.h:45:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
 # define LITTLE_ENDIAN __LITTLE_ENDIAN
 ^
read_geogrid.c: In function ‘read_geogrid_’:
read_geogrid.c:123:13: warning: left shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]
             if ((*isigned) && (ival > (1 << 31))) ival -= (1 << 32);
             ^
gfortran   -o geogrid.exe cio.o wrf_debug.o bitarray_module.o constants_module.o module_stringutil.o geogrid.o gridinfo_module.o hash_module.o interp_module.o list_module.o llxy_module.o misc_definitions_module.o module_debug.o module_map_utils.o output_module.o parallel_module.o process_tile_module.o proc_point_module.o queue_module.o read_geogrid.o smooth_module.o source_data_module.o \
   /home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/frame/module_driver_constants.o \
   /home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/frame/pack_utils.o /home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/frame/module_machine.o \
   /home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/frame/module_internal_header_util.o \
   -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -I/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/inc -I/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include \
   -L/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib1 -lio_grib1 -L/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_grib_share -lio_grib_share -L/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_int -lwrfio_int -L/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf -lwrfio_nf -L/home/user/Documents/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/lib -lnetcdff -lnetcdf \

/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.0':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1e5): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x60f): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x61c): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.1':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x6c8): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb39): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb46): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.2':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xbe2): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1006): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1013): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.3':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x10b5): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1512): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x151f): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.4':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x15c2): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1a0f): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1a1c): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.5':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1ac5): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1f3e): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1f4b): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.6':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1ff5): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x2420): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x242d): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.7':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x24d5): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x2952): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x295f): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.8':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x2a05): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x2e2b): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x2e38): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.9':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x2ed5): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x3337): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x3344): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.10':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x33e5): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x3816): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x3823): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.11':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x38c5): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x3d32): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x3d3f): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.12':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x3de2): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x422f): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x423c): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose._omp_fn.13':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x42e5): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x475e): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x476b): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.14':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x4815): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x4d78): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x4d85): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.15':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x4e29): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x52db): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x52f1): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.16':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x5392): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x58e5): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x58f2): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.17':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x5996): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x5e44): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x5e5a): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.18':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x5ef2): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x6476): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x6483): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.19':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x6529): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x69f0): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x6a06): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.20':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x6aa5): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x7017): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x7024): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.21':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x70c9): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x758a): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x75a0): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.22':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x7645): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x7bb2): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x7bbf): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.23':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x7c6f): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x812a): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x8140): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.24':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x81e5): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x874d): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x875a): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.25':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x87f9): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x8cc4): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x8cda): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.26':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x8d72): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x92f6): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x9303): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_._omp_fn.27':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x93a9): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x9870): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_runtime_next'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x9886): undefined reference to `GOMP_loop_end_nowait'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `__ext_ncd_support_routines_MOD_transpose':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xa9c7): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xa9d9): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xabbb): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xabcd): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xada8): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xadba): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xaf67): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xaf76): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb147): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb159): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb30d): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb31f): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb4ff): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb511): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb642): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb654): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb781): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb793): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb8ab): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb8bd): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xb9f1): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xba03): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xbb27): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xbb39): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xbc5b): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xbc6d): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xbd89): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xbd9b): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/../WRFV3/external/io_netcdf/libwrfio_nf.a(wrf_io.o): In function `transposetor4_':
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xf147): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xf159): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xf33b): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xf34d): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xf528): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xf53a): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xf6e7): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xf6f6): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xf8c7): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xf8d9): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xfa8d): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xfa9f): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xfc7f): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xfc91): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xfdc2): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xfdd4): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xff01): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0xff13): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1002b): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1003d): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x10171): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x10183): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x102a7): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x102b9): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x103db): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x103ed): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x10509): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_start'
wrf_io.f:(.text+0x1051b): undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'
[b]collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: [geogrid.exe] Error 1 (ignored)[/b]
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user/Documents/WPS/geogrid/src'
( cd src/ngl ; make -i -r DEV_TOP="/home/user/Documents/WPS" CC="gcc" FC="gfortran" RANLIB="ranlib " all )
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/user/Documents/WPS/ungrib/src/ngl'
( cd w3 ; make -i -r DEV_TOP="/home/user/Documents/WPS" all ; ranlib  libw3.a )
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/user/Documents/WPS/ungrib/src/ngl/w3'
Makefile:44: warning: overriding recipe for target `.f.o'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/configure.wps:99: warning: ignoring old recipe for target `.f.o'
Makefile:48: warning: overriding recipe for target `.c.o'
/home/user/Documents/WPS/configure.wps:95: warning: ignoring old recipe for target `.c.o'
/bin/rm -f bacio_module.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c bacio_module.f
/bin/rm -f getgb.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgb.f
/bin/rm -f getgbmh.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbmh.f
/bin/rm -f putgbex.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c putgbex.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi73.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi73.f
/bin/rm -f getgb1r.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgb1r.f
/bin/rm -f getgbmp.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbmp.f
/bin/rm -f putgbn.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c putgbn.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi74.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi74.f
/bin/rm -f getgb1re.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgb1re.f
/bin/rm -f getgbp.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbp.f
/bin/rm -f r63w72.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c r63w72.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi75.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi75.f
/bin/rm -f getgb1s.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgb1s.f
/bin/rm -f getgi.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgi.f
/bin/rm -f sbyte.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c sbyte.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi76.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi76.f
/bin/rm -f getgbe.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbe.f
/bin/rm -f getgir.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgir.f
/bin/rm -f sbytes.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c sbytes.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi82.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi82.f
/bin/rm -f getgbeh.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbeh.f
/bin/rm -f idsdef.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c idsdef.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi83.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi83.f
/bin/rm -f getgbem.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbem.f
/bin/rm -f iw3jdn.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c iw3jdn.f
/bin/rm -f w3difdat.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3difdat.f
/bin/rm -f w3fs26.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fs26.f
/bin/rm -f getgbemh.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbemh.f
/bin/rm -f ixgb.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c ixgb.f
/bin/rm -f w3doxdat.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3doxdat.f
/bin/rm -f w3log.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3log.f
/bin/rm -f getgbemp.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbemp.f
/bin/rm -f lengds.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c lengds.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi01.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi01.f
/bin/rm -f w3movdat.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3movdat.f
/bin/rm -f getgbens.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbens.f
/bin/rm -f pdsens.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c pdsens.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi58.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi58.f
/bin/rm -f w3reddat.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3reddat.f
/bin/rm -f getgbep.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbep.f
/bin/rm -f pdseup.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c pdseup.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi59.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi59.f
/bin/rm -f w3tagb.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3tagb.f
/bin/rm -f errmsg.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c errmsg.f
/bin/rm -f getgbex.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbex.f
/bin/rm -f putgb.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c putgb.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi63.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi63.f
/bin/rm -f gbytes.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c gbytes.f
/bin/rm -f getgbexm.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbexm.f
/bin/rm -f putgbe.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c putgbe.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi68.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi68.f
/bin/rm -f gbytes_char.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c gbytes_char.f
/bin/rm -f getgbh.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbh.f
/bin/rm -f putgben.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c putgben.f
/bin/rm -f getbit.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getbit.f
/bin/rm -f getgbm.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c getgbm.f
/bin/rm -f putgbens.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c putgbens.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi72.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi72.f
/bin/rm -f fparsei.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c fparsei.f
/bin/rm -f fparser.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c fparser.f
/bin/rm -f instrument.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c instrument.f
/bin/rm -f start.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c start.f
/bin/rm -f summary.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c summary.f
/bin/rm -f w3utcdat.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3utcdat.f
/bin/rm -f w3fs21.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fs21.f
/bin/rm -f w3locdat.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3locdat.f
/bin/rm -f w3fi71.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c w3fi71.f
/bin/rm -f baciof.o
gfortran -ffixed-form -O -fconvert=big-endian -frecord-marker=4 -c baciof.f
/bin/rm -f bacio.v1.3.o
gcc  -D_UNDERSCORE -DBYTESWAP -DLINUX -DIO_NETCDF -DBIT32 -DNO_SIGNAL  -c bacio.v1.3.c
/bin/rm -f errexit.o

PS: I Highlighted the "Error" that possible problem?
tap

Previous

Return to Installation